Since I seem to be getting popular again, I figure there is no better time to release this little small test.
If you haven’t taken the land test, you should either.
A. Go take it, cause it’s awesome.
or B. Go here and take the test, cause you need it: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm
If you have already taken the land test, you’ll need the 4 letter MBTI result for this.
I have decided to test Derse and Prospit depending on Interaction style!
The 4 interaction styles are these:
- In-Charge(Directing and Initiating). Typically taking quick action and focused on results, they drive the team to achieve the goal. (ESTJ, ENTJ, ENFJ, ESTP)
- Chart-the-Course(Directing and Responding). Typically knowing the plan and what needs to be done to reach the goal, they focus on keeping the team on track. (ISTJ, INTJ, INFJ, ISTP)
- Get-Things-Going(Informing and Initiating). With a focus on interaction, they act as a catalyst using information, enthusiasm, energy and excitement to persuade and involve others. (ESFJ, ENTP, ENFP, ESFP)
- Behind-the-Scenes(Informing and Responding). With patience and a calm, quiet style, they focus on understanding and accommodation to lead the team to the best possible result. (ISFJ, INTP, INFP, ISFP)
If you are In Charge or Chart-the-Course, you are a Prospit dreamer! Your cloud visions will aid your directing style. Your directing style is also a better fit to having a limited time on prospit before moving to the battlefield.
If you are Get-Things-Going or Behind-the-Scenes, you are a Derse Dreamer! Your informing style will suit you better when around Derse, where you must be cautious and be ok with not being center stage.
Pretty simple! I’m an ENFP, so I’m a Derse Dreamer!
So I am…
- Mage of Mind
- In the Land that I thought up most everything except the damn name…
- And a Derse Dreamer
Now how the hell do I make this work?…